As we reach the peak of hurricane season, preparedness is more critical than ever. A huge step in preparedness is arming your home with backup power. Comforts of home like lights and running water are often taken for granted and threatened when an outage strikes. So what is a home generator and what can it power?
What Is It?
At this point, you probably have a lot of questions. No worries. Home improvement expert Ed Del Grande breaks down the basics of backup power.
Power It All
KOHLER generators can power your entire home:
- During an outage, your food is the first thing to go. That’s a lot of hard-earned cash out the window. Good news though: we love your groceries as much as you do.
- TV, tablet, computer. These things keep you connected to the world and what you love to do. We keep them powered and protected from erratic power surges.
- Whether it’s the dead of winter or the dog days of summer, your HVAC is what keeps your family comfy and your home protected. And when your HVAC’s happy, everybody’s happy.
- Let there be light. That’s our philosophy anyway. Come hurricane, hail or ice storm, your home will still be sunny inside.
- Running water is a big deal – you need it for drinking, cleaning and flushing. On the other hand, if it’s running into your basement that’s another kind of big deal – really big. If your home depends on well water or a sump pump, we keep everything working as it should. That means faucets, toilets, showers, washing machine, sump pump and more.
How It Works
Got a minute? That’s all it takes to learn how a standby generator responds during a power outage.
Where To Buy
KOHLER dealers are carefully chosen to take care of everything you need, including sales, installation and maintenance. Simply enter your City, State or Postal Code HERE to find the dealer nearest you.
Questions? Leave a comment or visit us at: http://www.kohlergenerators.com/