Where do I start?
One thing to keep in mind: this is not a DIY project. It all begins with a home visit with your KOHLER dealer.
They’ll help you choose the perfect size generator, the right fuel source and the best installation locations for your generator and transfer switch.
- The electrician will install your transfer switch first.
- After that’s installed, the team will move your generator in place.
- Electric lines will then be connected from your transfer switch to your generator.
- Once electric is hooked up, your pipefitter will make the proper connections from the fuel source to the generator.
- After electric and fuel is hooked up, your generator is ready to start and protect your business.
Get Started Today
*Watch home improvement expert Ed Del Grande explain generator installation 101 below.