So you’re interested in backup power, but want to know how much it will cost? Since factors like generator size and a customized installation process can influence the cost of installing a home generator, the best way to get a quote is to get in touch with a local dealer. If you’re not quite ready to reach out to a dealer for a quote, here are a few things to consider:
- Our standby generators start at about $2,500 for an 8 kW unit with an Automatic Transfer Switch.
- 8, 10, and 12 kW generators are great options to consider for consumers with fewer power needs and smaller budgets.
- A home generator + installation typically starts under $6,000.
- Total cost will vary from home-to-home based on your power and installation needs.
- Not sure what size generator is best for your home? We can help.
- Our generator selector tool takes you step-by-step through the generator sizing process.
- Easy financing is available.
- Choose from a range of financing options.
- Enjoy budget-friendly payments with no pre-payment penalties.
- Get convenient online account management.
- If residential generators are out of your range, consider portable power as an alternative.
Ready for a quote?
We can’t stress it enough: It’s important to meet with an authorized dealer to discuss your options in order to get an accurate quote. Find out what you need and how much it’ll cost. No strings attached. Get a quote HERE.