What is a commercial generator?
A standby commercial generator keeps your power on and your business open during an outage. It’s installed outside your business (like an AC unit) and comes on automatically — whether you’re open or closed. All within seconds of a power outage.
Plus commercial generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling.
- Industrial Fridge/Freezer
- If you’re a restaurant or convenience store, your food is everything. If it doesn’t stay cool, you don’t either. Our philosophy: fresh is always best.
- Security Systems
- Your security system protects your business. We protect your security system. That’s what we like to call good-old fashioned peace of mind.
- Revenue records, inventory numbers, employee information — all your important files live here. We safeguard them from erratic power and keep you connected to the world.
- Gas Pump
- Guess what? When the power goes out everywhere else, you’ll be the only convenience store pumping gas. Your customers are going to like that. A lot.
- Whether it’s the dead of winter or dog days of summer, your HVAC is what keeps your employees and customers comfy and your building protected. And a happy customer is a loyal customer.
Whether it’s the dead of winter or dog days of summer, your HVAC is what keeps your employees and customers comfy and your building protected. And a happy customer is a loyal customer.
Towable or Commercial Generators?
When it comes to backup power, you have two choices. Here’s the scoop:
- Designed for powering remote locations, sporting events and concerts
- Manual power transfer once generator is on site (building requires pre-wired generator connection panel)
- Can power critical hard-wired systems like A/C, heat, computers, security systems, refrigerators and freezers with generator connection panel
- Runs on diesel fuel
- Ideal for backing up your business
- Automatically restores power in seconds – whether you’re open or closed
- Powers your business, including critical hard-wired systems like A/C, heat, computers, security systems, refrigerators, freezers, and more
- No refueling – runs on your small business’s natural or LP gas
Today backup power is important for every small business owner.
These are just a few of the benefits:
- Protects your revenue stream and your inventory during an outage
- Keeps the lights, AC and heat on
- Powers your communications, computers and security system
- Keeps your customers coming back and encourages new customers to count on you
A standby commercial generator with installation typically starts at under $6,000. However, the total cost will vary based on your power and installation needs.
When shopping standby generators, your checklist should include generator size, cost, permits and installation. But don’t worry. Your KOHLER dealer will handle all the details, so you don’t have to.
Get a Quote
Find out what you need and how much it’ll cost.
No strings attached.
KOHLER dealers are carefully chosen to take care of everything you need, including sales, installation and maintenance. Simply enter your City, State or Postal Code HERE to find the dealer nearest you.
Questions? Leave a comment or visit us at: http://www.kohlergenerators.com/